Friday Five: 5 Fun Facts About Me

Happy First Blog Post Friday!

I couldn't think of a better way to kick off this blog than with a little get-to-know-me post. So, here you go! Five fun facts about yours truly:


  1. I have a mega monstrous potty mouth. I try to keep it in check online, but I make no promises when I'm watching football or driving.
  2. Brownies, not cake. I don't enjoy cake. I do like sweet things (caaaandy), but I'd usually rather have chips or fries than dessert.
  3. I really struggle with habits & routines, and I actually like change. As a kid, I used to hide in my room and rearrange all of my furniture every few months.
  4. Jennifer Crusie was my romance gateway author. Been chasing HEAs ever since.
  5. I was a cheerleader in middle school. This was probably a mistake on someone's part, although I do still love to cheer on my friends & writer buddies!

Comments